Clos LaChance is open! Reservations are not required but are highly encouraged, click the Book Button below to book your 90-minute table reservation. Clos LaChance continues to offer Will Call pick-up by appointment only to allow guest to quickly pick-up existing orders. Both appointment options can be booked via the “Book Button” below.
Wine Flights: There will be wine flights available ranging from $15 - $30 for 5 wines. We are now offering a cheese pairing to go with our standard $15 flight too! Guests also have the option to purchase wine by the glass and bottle. A menu will be provided when guests arrive.
Table Reservation Duration: Due to strict capacity levels, guests are welcome to stay at their table for a maximum of 90 minutes – this allows our staff time to properly clean each table between reservations and to accommodate several groups throughout the day.
Bistro Clos Menu:
SALAD | SOUP | SIDE
- Mixed Sonoma Greens Baby Beet Salad | $15
- Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna Salad | $17
- French Onion Soup | $10
- Truffle French Fries | $15
PANINI | SERVED WITH FRESH FRUIT
- Roasted Turkey, Bacon, and Pepper Jack Panini | $17
- Philly Cheese Steak Panini | $17
- Portobello Brie Roasted Pepper Panini | $15
- Angus Beef and Cheddar Cheese Sliders | $15
- Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Sliders | $15
- New York Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce | $10
- French Macaroons Assortment | $10
Additional Items to Note:
- Friendly reminder that Clos LaChance is a 21 and over only facility
- Due to the rules and regulations, guests are NOT able to bring in their own food
- No dogs are allowed on property at this time (except for service dogs)
- Tables, chairs and umbrellas cannot be moved for any reason
- Guests more than 30 minutes late to a reservation automatically forfeit their table
- Any existing orders held for will call will be pulled and available for you at the end of your visit.