Thank you for your continued support by being a Wine Club Member with us! This page is specifically for you, our valued Members! Here you will find a variety of useful information for your convenient reference. If you have any other questions, we are here for you! Simply reach out to our Wine Club Manager, Marrie Del Rosario: email@example.com or 408.686.1050 ext. 113.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
I joined the Wine Club and can’t remember all of the details of what my membership includes. Where can I find that information?
Within 1-2 weeks of joining the membership, you should have received an email detailing your membership. Click here for an overview of the Wine Club and explanation of what each club offers. Not sure what club you signed up for? Give us a call, 408.686.1050.
How do I update the credit card or address you have on file?
Login to your account or call 408.686.1050 and any of the staff can assist you.
Can you tell me which card I have on file?
Sure can! Just give us a call 408.686.1050 and we will let you know the last four digits of the card on file.
I have a favorite wine I want order, how do I do that?
Check our SHOP here! Make sure you are logged on with the email address we have on file, that way you will get your Wine Club discounts! Don’t see what you are looking for? Give us a call 408.686.1050.
I would like to get your emails but for some reason, I haven’t been receiving them. Why would this happen?
There are four main reasons why you would not be receiving our emails. Don’t worry, give us a call 408.686.1050, we can investigate the problem and help you out!
- Unsubscribe: At some point in time, the “unsubscribe” button was selected on a previously sent emails. All of the Clos LaChance branded emails work off of the same system so if “unsubscribe” was selected for one email, it won’t send any more emails moving forward. If you want to receive emails again we can help you re-subscribe!
- Bounced: The system has flagged your email address as bounced which can happen for a variety of reasons; these including having a full mailbox, an auto reply/out of office set up, a blocked email address or many other reasons. Don’t worry, we can fix that too!
- Spam/Blacklisted: For one reason or another, the emails are either being filtered into the spam folder or being blocked entirely. Rather than working through the complex setting of “whitelisting” emails from Clos LaChance, we advise you use an alternative email address to have on file.
- Incorrect email address: We might just have your email incorrect in our system. We can double check that for you!
Since I’m a new member, how do I get set up with my online account?
To ensure your account is set up correctly, reach out to Marrie@clos.com! She will make sure you get you set up correctly. Once your account is set up, ordering online is a breeze!
I’m having a difficult time logging into your website, what should I do?
Give us a call 408.686.1050! We are here and happy to make sure everything is set up correctly for you. We want to make sure you are getting your discounts!
What if I don’t want the wines that were pre-selected for me?
- Ship: If you have your wines shipped to you, simply reach out to Marrie@clos.com at least 72 in advance for your wine alterations. She will take care of the rest.
- Local: If you pick up your wine at the winery, you can let the Tasting Room Associate know what you would like to switch out and they will take care of it right then and there!
I have my quarterly Wine Club wines shipped to me. When can I expect it to arrive?
Before the wine is shipped, we send out an email to you that outlines what wines you will be getting in addition to an estimated time of arrival. Once the wine physically leaves our facility, a separate email from UPS will be sent to the email address we have on file. This email will allow you to track the package for your convenience.
I normally pick up my quarterly Wine Club wines at the winery but can’t make it out anytime soon. How long will you hold my wine at the winery before you ship it to me?
We hold Wine Club wines for approximately 10 weeks before we ship them out. There is limited space available to store wines for an extended period of time. Plus, we want you to have the wines you paid for so you can enjoy them! Friendly reminder, if the wine has not been collected in that 10 weeks time frame, the wine will be shipped to the address on file and the card on file will be charged for the shipping costs. For legal reasons, an individual over the age of 21 must be available to sign for the package.
I’m a Wine Club Member and want to make a reservation for a table during 'Time for Wine'. How do I do that and what are your policies?
Before the Time for Wine season begins, we email members about when they can start calling to make an “in advance” table reservation, 408.686.1050. An “in advance” table reservation means that the member can look at the entire Time for Wine season and select one night of their choosing to reserve a table for. Each membership is limited to one “in advance” table reservation per season. Once the Time for Wine season begins, members are welcome to call the week of the event to see if there are any additional tables available. If there are, we will reserve one for you and it will NOT count as your “in advance” table reservation. All reserved tables will be held until 6:30pm the night of the event. All reserved tables not occupied by 6:30 pm will be open to first come-first serve seating that night.
How do I cancel my Wine Club Membership?
We are so sad to see you go! We love and value our members but of course, know that things come up in life. Don’t worry, no hard feelings! We ask that you email Marrie@clos.com to formally cancel your membership and we hope you will consider joining again in the future! Feel free to provide feedback, we value your opinion and strive to make the Wine Club the best it can be.
Note: Memberships do not expire and there is no fee to join. Cancellation can take place after two quarterly shipments/pick-ups. Note that no refunds will be honored two weeks before or after any Wine Club shipment/pick-up. Cancellation is only formalized after filling out the appropriate form.