2021 KRTY Songwriters Series at
Clos lachance Winery
Clos LaChance & 95.3 KRTY have partnered together again this year to bring a series of special country music events and artists to the winery. It’s a unique opportunity for both KRTY radio listeners and Clos Wine Club Members to come together & enjoy a beautiful evening at the winery under the stars.
Want to take advantage of these events and other incredible wine club member benefits? Visit our member page and join today! Listen to what one of our favorite artists, D. Vincent Williams, had to say about 95.3 KRTY and Clos LaChance Song & Wine Series.
How do I buy tickets?
- Click HERE to visit our Event Ticket page. Tickets will be added and removed based on availability. All of our Tickets are released to our Wine Club Members first, so please remember to log into your Member account in order to add the tickets to your cart. If there are tickets left over, we will open them to the public.
What time is the winery open, what time can ticket holders enter the property and what time can we get our seats?
- The Clos LaChance Winery is open at 10am and will close at 4pm. Everyone will be asked to leave the property after that time to allow us time to set up for the event.
- At 4:30pm, guests will be able to check in, buy some wine in the Mulberry Grove, and start lining up
- At 6pm, Gates open – all unreserved seating is available at a first-come-first-serve basis.
- At 7:30pm, show starts
What is the seating like?
- Seating will be on the grass and guests need to bring in their own low-back chairs and blankets. We will have some tables set up on the terrace but those are first-come-first-serve.
Is there an age restriction?
- Yes, Clos LaChance is a 21+ over property – which includes all of our events. Photo ID’s will be checked when needed and guests under 21 will not be able to enter. No refunds will be honored in these situations.
How does the parking work?
- There will be parking attendants who will direction you to the correct location to park. Please inform the attendant of your parking needs and they will assist. Note, there will be a 8-person shuttle transporting guests from their car to the venue before the show.
What is the weather like?
- The Clos LaChance property is located in the beautiful Hayes Valley region surrounded by rolling hills. The weather can range from very hot with direct sunlight to very cold, windy and lots of shade. In general, we suggest guests bring a sweater or jacket as it normally gets chilly in the evenings, but to be properly prepared, we suggest you check the weather report ahead of time – CLICK HERE to view.
Is food available for purchase?
- Yes! Our own Chef Lou will be selling an assortment of delicious items, see the menu below.
The Cellar Door Terrace Café (opens at 6pm)
- Truffle Parmesan Fries | $15
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta | $10
- Seared Ahi Tuna with Seaweed Salad | $17
- Avocado Shrimp Ceviche with Crispy Tostado Chips |$15
- Asian Salmon Salad, Shredded Cabbage, Sweet Peppers, Scallions, Sesame Soy Vinaigrette |$13
- Strawberry Baby Spinach Salad, Candied Pecans, Feta Cheese, Tomato, Cucumbers, Balsamic Vinaigrette | $12
- Add Chicken ($3) and Add Prawns ($5)
- Angus Cheese Burger Sliders (3) | $15
- Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Sliders (3) | $15
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders (3) | $15
- Warm Ghirardelli Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream | $10
- Two Fresh Baked Cookies, Chocolate Chip or White Chocolate Macadamia |$10
Can guests bring in food, beverages or coolers to the venue?
- Food: Guests can bring in picnic style food – nothing that requires heating or refrigeration of any kind.
- Beverages: Guest can bring in sealed water bottles – but no other beverages including previously purchased Clos LaChance wines. Any beverages (aside from sealed water bottles) will be confiscated and disposed of.
- Coolers: Other than soft sided coolers that are no larger than the 6-pack size, no coolers are allowed