Keeping our employees and guests safe is top priority. As such, we are following the Santa Clara County Public Health Protocol Requirements and have implemented several additional precautions listed below.
Masks: All guests are required to wear masks. Santa Clara County Public Health Protocol Requires the following; "Customers must wear face coverings while: waiting in line, going to or from their table, ordering their meals or interacting with a server or staff, seated at a table and waiting for food/drink or a check to arrive, after meal and beverages have been consumed, inside a facility to use a restroom or order/pick up food from a quick-service operation, touring winery grounds, and at other times that a facility requires to keep workers and customers safe.”
What Clos LaChance is doing to keep you safe:
- Employees must read through the rules and regulations before the start of every shift to ensure they are up-to-date with any changes
- Employees will not work if they show any signs of sickness
- Employees must wear gloves and a mask at all times.
- Bathroom will be cleaned every hour
- Tables will be 6 feet apart and outdoors only
- Tables will be thoroughly cleaned between each seating
- Food items and menus will all be disposable
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the Tasting Room
Additional items to note:
- Friendly reminder that Clos LaChance is a 21 and over only facility
- Due to the rules and regulations, guests are NOT able to bring in their own food
- No dogs are allowed on property at this time (except for service dogs)
- Tables, chairs and umbrellas cannot be moved for any reason
- Guests more than 30 minutes late to a reservation automatically forfeit their table
- Any existing orders held for will call will be pulled and available for you at the end of your visit.