KRTY and Clos LaChance are excited to announce the 2020 Song & Wine Series. Listen to your favorite Country songs performed by the songwriter's themselves held at the beautiful Clos LaChance Winery. You must be logged in to gain access to purchase the Season Pass tickets. Limited time offer, don't miss out!
- Location: Clos LaChance Winery
- Event: KRTY Song & Wine Series
- THURSDAY Season Pass: May 21, June 4, July 9, Aug. 6, Sept. 3 & Oct. 15
- General Ticket Season Pass: $240
- General Ticket Details: Guests gain access to all of the Thursday OR all of the Friday concerts (depending on what ticket is purchased). Doors open at 6pm and all seating will take place on a first come-first serve basis.
- Season Pass: Limit - 2 Season Passes per membership
- Time: Doors open at 6pm.
- Seating: All seating will be first come-first serve. Seating is limited so we encourage guests to bring their own lawn chairs or blanket.
- Restrictions: Age 21 and over only. No outside alcohol allowed including previously purchased Clos LaChance Wines. Food available for purchase at the event. Outside food/picnic is also allowed.
- THURSDAY Featured Songwriter's (subject to change without notice):
- May 21: Tenille Arts, Alex Kline, Randy Montana and Ray Fulcher
- June 4: Tim Nichols, Bob DiPiero, Jim McCormick and Wynn Varble
- July 9: D. Vincent Williams, Alan Shamblin, Wyatt Durrette and Paul Overstreet
- Aug. 6: Barry Dean, Luke Laird and James Otto
- Sept. 3: Ashley Gorley, Chris DeStefano and Kelly Lovelace
- Oct. 15: Big Loud night with Craig Wiseman, Chris Thompkins, Matt Dregstrom
Clos LaChance will start selling individual tickets starting April 1st.
Have questions about these events? Click the KRTY tab to view frequently asked questions and answers or call us at 408.686.1050.
Note: If you purchase Season passes through Clos LaChance, the name on the order will be added to an RSVP list that will be referenced during check-in: no physical tickets will be sent.
Questions: Please call our office at 408-686-1050.