We are thrilled to announce Clos LaChance is open by appointment only! We thank you for your patience over the last few months and we can’t wait to host you again at our winery. Please note, we require reservations, CLICK HERE to book your table now. We are abiding by the Santa Clara County rules and regulations – below is a summary of what to expect during your visit:
- There will be two wine flights available (Red only and White and Red) and wine will also be available for purchase by the glass and bottle.
- In order to open our doors, the county requires a “sit-down meal service” – as such, guests are required to purchase food - see below for the menu and pricing.
- Table reservations are required and are available Thursday - Sunday only. A maximum of 6 guests can sit at a table – only 1 family/group per table
- A Clos LaChance Greeter will be stationed at the entrance of the Tasting Room and will show guests to their table.
- Due to strict capacity levels, guests are welcome to stay at their table for a maximum of 90 minutes – this allows our staff time to properly clean each table between reservations and to accommodate several groups throughout the day.
- All guests are required to wear masks (masks can be removed once seated, but must reapply if leaving the table for any reason).
- All tables will be 6 feet apart and are required to be outside (please dress accordingly)
What Clos LaChance is doing to keep you safe:
- Employees must read through the rules and regulations before the start of every shift to ensure they are up-to-date with any changes
- Employees will not work if they show any signs of sickness
- Employees must wear gloves and a mask at all times.
- Bathroom will be cleaned every hour
- Tables will be 6 feet apart and outdoors only
- Tables will be thoroughly cleaned between each seating
- Food items and menus will all be disposable
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the Tasting Room
Additional items to note:
- Friendly reminder that Clos LaChance is a 21 and over only facility
- Due to the rules and regulations, guests are NOT able to bring in their own food
- No dogs are allowed on property at this time (except for service dogs)
- Tables, chairs and umbrellas cannot be moved for any reason
- Guests more than 30 minutes late to a reservation automatically forfeit their table
- Any existing orders held for will call will be pulled and available for you at the end of your visit
Bistro Clos Menu:
- Assorted Domestic and Imported Gourmet Cheese plate: Dried Fruit and Nuts, Bread Sticks | $15
- Prosciutto with Melon, Balsamic Drizzle | $15
- Angus Cheese Burger Sliders (3): Angus Beef Pettie White Cheddar Cheese, 1000 Island, Fresh Fruit | $15
- Garden Burger Sliders (3): Garden Burger Pattie, Lettuce, Roma tomato, Basil Pesto, Fresh Fruit | $15
- Santa Maria Tri tip Slider (3): Sliced Tri tip With Hickory BBQ Sauce, Fresh Fruit | $17
- Baby Spinach Grilled Chicken Salad: Fresh Strawberries, Candied Pecans, Cucumber, Feta Cheese, Balsamic Vinaigrette | $15
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries | $10
- Colossal Chocolate Chunk Chip Cookies | $5