We are thrilled to announce Clos LaChance is open by appointment only! We thank you for your patience over the last few months and we can’t wait to host you again at our winery. Please note, we require reservations, CLICK HERE to book your table now. We are abiding by the Santa Clara County rules and regulations – below is a summary of what to expect during your visit:
- There will be two wine flights available (Red only and White and Red) and wine will also be available for purchase by the glass and bottle.
- Table reservations are required and are available Thursday - Sunday only. A maximum of 6 guests can sit at a table – only 1 family/group per table
- A Clos LaChance Greeter will be stationed at the entrance of the Tasting Room and will show guests to their table.
Due to strict capacity levels, guests are welcome to stay at their table for a maximum of 90 minutes – this allows our staff time to properly clean each table between reservations and to accommodate several groups throughout the day.
All guests are required to wear masks. Santa Clara County Public Health Protocol Requires the following; "Customers must wear face coverings while: waiting in line, going to or from their table, ordering their meals or interacting with a server or staff, seated at a table and waiting for food/drink or a check to arrive, after meal and beverages have been consumed, inside a facility to use a restroom or order/pick up food from a quick-service operation, touring winery grounds, and at other times that a facility requires to keep workers and customers safe.”
- All tables will be 6 feet apart and are required to be outside (please dress accordingly)
What Clos LaChance is doing to keep you safe:
- Employees must read through the rules and regulations before the start of every shift to ensure they are up-to-date with any changes
- Employees will not work if they show any signs of sickness
- Employees must wear gloves and a mask at all times.
- Bathroom will be cleaned every hour
- Tables will be 6 feet apart and outdoors only
- Tables will be thoroughly cleaned between each seating
- Food items and menus will all be disposable
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the Tasting Room
Additional items to note:
- Friendly reminder that Clos LaChance is a 21 and over only facility
- Guests have the option to purchase food - see below for the menu and pricing.
- Due to the rules and regulations, guests are NOT able to bring in their own food
- No dogs are allowed on property at this time (except for service dogs)
- Tables, chairs and umbrellas cannot be moved for any reason
- Guests more than 30 minutes late to a reservation automatically forfeit their table
- Any existing orders held for will call will be pulled and available for you at the end of your visit
Bistro Clos Menu:
- Assorted Gourmet Cheese Plate | $15
- Fresh Basil, Buffalo Mozzarella, Roma Tomato & Balsamic Drizzle | $15
- Fresh House Made Guacamole, Salsa & House Made Corn Chips | $15
- Shrimp Ceviche with Avocado & House Made Corn Chips | $15
- Orange Jicama Salad: Fresh Cilantro, Chili Powder, Lime Juice | $10
- Chipotle Chicken Caesar Wrap: Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Letija Cheese & Cilantro Ranch Dressing | $15
- Carne Asada or Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad: Ice Burg Lettuce, Pico de Gallo, Shredded Cheese, Olives, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Chipotle Vinaigrette | $15
- Street Tacos (3: Chipotle Chicken, Carne Asada or Blackened Prawn, Corn Tortilla with Pico De Gallo, House Made Salsa) | $15
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries | $10
- Colossal Chocolate Chunk Chip Cookies | $5