- 2017 Colibri Rose received a silver award - San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
- Sommelier Challenge gave 93 points and a gold medal to our 2016 Estate Cab. Sauv.
- San Francisco Wine Competition gave 91 points and a gold medal to our 2016 Estate Cab. Sauv.
- October 5: Wine Enthusiast awarded 89 points to our 2017 Hadley's Cuvee
- October 5: Wine Enthusiast awarded 87 points to our 2016 JoLi Meritage
- October 5: Wine Enthusiast awarded 87 points to our 2015 Reserve Cabernet Franc
- September 10: Wine Enthusiast awarded 91 points to our 2016 Reserve Chardonnay
- September 10: Wine Enthusiast awarded 89 points to our 2015 Reserve Cab. Sauv.!
- August 1: Wine Enthusiast awarded 88 points to our 2016 Estate Chardonnay
- August 1: Wine Enthusiast awarded 88 points to our 2016 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- June 15: Tastings.com awarded 22 Pirates Red Blend with a Gold Metal and 94 point rating!
- May 1: Wine Enthusiast awarded 87 points to our 2017 Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- April 19: A wedding held at Clos LaChance on September 10, 2017 has been featured on Grey Likes Weddings.
- March 1: Wine Enthusaist awarded 92 points to our 2014 Whitestone Cabernet Sauvignon
- March 1: Wine Enthusiast awarded 91 points to our 2015 Proprietary Red Blend
- March 1: Wine Enthusiast awarded 86 points to our 2015 Reserve Primitivo
- August 10: Wine Enthusiast awarded 89 points to our 2013 Whitestone Cabernet Sauvignon.
- August 8: The San Francisco International Wine Competition has awarded silver metals for the following Clos LaChance wines: 2014 JoLi Meritage, 2016 Colibri Rose, 2013 Reserve Malbec and the 2014 Twin Clone Cabernet Sauvignon!
- July 1: Wine Enthusiast gave the 2013 Reserve Petite Sirah 92 points!
- June 23: Colibri Rose receives a Gold Medal from Rose Today 2017 Wine Competition!
- June 20: Colibri Rose receives a bronze metal from the Sunset International Wine Competition.
- April 6: Colibri Rose has been named a Gold Medal Winner by “Rose Today 2017 Competition.”
- May 22: San Francisco Chronicle did a “Pair Wine and Music” article all about Clos LaChance’s live music events!
- October 27: Wines&Vines feature Clos LaChance in recent article expalining how recent rainfall affects harvest.
- August 5: Wine Enthusiast gave the 2013 Estate Meritage 87 points!
- July 26: Our 2015 Monterey Chardonnay was voted “Year’s Best U.S. Chardonnay” by Wine and Spirits!
- July 8: Gilroy Dispatch features Clos LaChance and the U.S. Women’s Open at CordeValle.
- July 8: Wine Enthusiast gave our 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon 89 points and the “Editors Choice” award!
- May 12: Wine Enthusiast gave our 2012 Lila’s Cuvee 90 points!
- May 12: Wine Enthusiast gave our 2012 Murphy’s Choice Pinot Noir 90 points!
- May 12: Wine Enthusiast gave our 2013 Erwin Pinot Noir 88 points!
- May 12: Sommelier Capital Advisers gave our 2014 Whisper Chardonnay 91 points!
- May 1:Connoisseur’s Guide gave our Estate Syrah 86 points and a “Good Value” award!
- March 8: Wine Enthusiast gave the 2012 Whitestone Cabernet Sauvignon 88 points!
- March 2: Wine Enthusiast gave the 2013 Reserve Grenache 88 points!
- January 27: Just Energy encourages visitors to check out Clos LaChance while in the Bay Area; highlighting specifically our dedication to sustainability!
- September 17: Wine Enthusiast gave the 2013 Murphy’s Choice Chardonnay a score of 87 points!
- September 11: Fantastic review of the 2014 Reserve Viognier in Good Times Santa Cruz!
- August 12: M Magazine lists Clos LaChance as a featured winery to visit in the South County region.
- May 22: Rodeo Uncorked gave a Silver metal for our Estate Cabernet Sauvignon and Gold metal for our Monterey County Chardonnay!
- March 20: Clos LaChance featured in SFGate about our sustainability practices.
- February 25: Style Me Pretty features the “Pink Clos LaChance Winery Wedding.” Beautiful pictures of the happy couple!
- August 20: Wine Enthusiast gave our Erwin Pinot Noir a ranking of 93!
- August 5: San Jose Mercury News chose Clos LaChance as the “Winery of the Week.”
- July 3: Bottlenotes voted the Clos LaChance Estate Syrah as a perfect pairing for grilled sausage and peppers.
- May 21: Voted one of the “Cream of the Crop Pinot Noirs from the Santa Cruz Mountains“: Murphy’s Choice Pinot Noir.
- December 11: Wine Spectator scores our 2010 Reserve Merlot with 88 points! Their tasting notes stated it was ” Soft and juicy, offering appealing notes of cherry, spice and herb, with just enough complexity to keep it lively. Drink now through 2017″-TF.
- October 18th: SCMWA Professional Tasting Results.
- September 20: Beautiful wedding pictures taken by Light Splash Photography at Clos LaChance.
- August 6: The beautiful wedding of Shefali and J-P, documented by Annie Hall Photography.
- July 5: A “Perfect Romance at Clos LaChance Winery” featured in “I do Venues”
- June 13: Daze on the Green performed at Time for Wine.
- June 5: NBC Bay Area promotes the overnight special offered by CordeValle Rosewood Resort including a Clos LaChance tasting.
- May 28: Beautiful pictures taken of a nontraditional wedding held at Clos LaChance by Rebecca Stark Photography.
- May 15: The 2012 Estate Rosé received a Silver Medal in the Meritage Wine Competition.
- May 8: Bistro Clos Press Release featured in the “Gilroy Dispatch” and “San Benito County Today“
- April 30: Wine Spectator voted the 2009 Estate Merlot a “Best buy under $25 in California”
- April 24: Winemaker Jason Robideaux was photographed in the “Winemakers In Silicon Valley – Go High-Tech” article.
- April 24: Clos La Chance Winery has been selected for the 2013 Best of San Martin Award in the Wineries category by the San Martin Award Program.
- April 15: Clos LaChance was voted one of the best venues for a wedding in the 2013 Metro “Best of Silicon Valley” contest.
- April 11: The 2011 Central Coast Sauvignon Blanc was featured in The Daily Meal.
- April 8: Bill Murphy explains how to produce quality wine at an affordable price on Nick’s Wine of the Week.
- April 5: Today.com votes the 2009 Central Coast Cabernet as one of the $15 California reds perfect for a Party.
- March 23: Great pictures taken during the Santa Clara Passport weekend.
- Feb. 1: 2009 Estate Merlot was voted “Best Buy” and received a 88 Point score by Wine and Spirits.
- Jan. 28: A classic vintage wedding held at Clos LaChance was featured on weddingchicks.com.
- Dec. 1: Clos LaChance listed in the December Issue of Connoisseurs’ Guide to California Wines (Page 5)
- Nov. 10: Clos LaChance featured in Discovery Magazine
- Sept. 27: Clos LaChance recommended as a perfect place for a winery tour in the Gilroy Area by NBC
- July 30: KTSF special on sustainable winemaking in CA featuring Cheryl Murphy Durzy
- July 20: Gilroy Dispatch – Best place to picnic
- July 19: Joel VanZ – Wedding video
- July 11: Style Unvieled – Wedding pictures
- July 10: Gilroy Dispatch – Clos LaChance feature